Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
All proceeds will be donated to the Susan G Koman foundation.
Help us fight Breast Cancer!
Current raffle donations made by: Sunseekers, El Mundo for Men & Kutting Edge Hair Salon.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
The details- this is just what we know.
Scrapbooking- Class 765
Rubber Stamping- Class 760
- Must be in page protectors
- All entries must be new or recent and not have been shown at the Clatsop County Fair.
- Collection must be owned by the exhibitor. The same collection can not be shown two years in a row. Collection MUST include a brief description on a 5x8 card or paper.
- Exhibitor must supply their own display cloth, hanger, racks, blocks, for their
display. Mark each item in collection.
- All entries are shown at the risk of the owner. Reasonable precaution will be taken to insure safety of the exhibits. Some locked display cases will be available.
- The officials will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Collection should contain no less than 5 objects.
- General rules and regulations governing all department of the Fair apply to this division. Judging will be done 50% on educational value; 15% on display; 35% on card.
- Space is limited.
- You will be given a 24x24 space if possible.
- Exhibitor will arrange their entry.
- Collection to be hung MUST have a hanger. Must be mounted on a SECURE backing no bigger than 24x24 space.
- NO ENTRIES WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT YOUR CLAIM CHECK on Sunday, August 7.
- Entries must represent the hobby and be the handwork of the AMATEUR only, exhibitor.
- All entries MUST have an exhibitor tag ATTACHED AND COMPLETED.
- JUNIORS – 17 AND UNDER US BLUE EXHIBIT TAGS ONLY.
- ONE ENTRY PER LOT.
Entry Date: JULY 27th 1-8pm @ the Fairgrounds. You can pick up a Exhibitor's Guide at the store as well. This has a list of the "Lots'. You may also click here and then go to EXHIBITOR GUIDE- this will give you the Lot numbers. This is in a PDF form & go to page 33 & scroll down