Thursday, April 3, 2008

Better Late than Never I say

Posting & updating my blog for the store. I apologize to you all. It's been busy for me doing the small things. Terry & Sandy have BOTH been sick & looks like Sandy has the worst of it. I am behind on EVERYTHING... story of my life.

On the side note: Happy Birthday to Liane!!

We will be having a ALL Day Crop on Saturday May 3rd to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. Starts at 10am & goes until 10pm. If you can't make it all day we have a HALF day rate fro you & it's from 10am to 4pm

Give us a call or check out the website. - 503-738-0202

We are doing some changes on the website. Going with a different web host- so we'll have a whole new look & will have shopping online!

Cricut Rentals: We'll be starting this Mid April. Check back for more details!!

Hope everyone is having a happy scrappy spring so far!!


No comments: